Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

COYER Blackout Winter Storm - let the reading and reviewing commence!


COYER Challenge">
Winter looks like it is arriving shortly in Minnesota.  They are forecasting snow!  So, it looks like a great time for me to get caught up on my reading.

This winter I will be doing the COYER Blackout Winter Storm challenge.  To do this, I will need to read books that cost me or would cost me less than $1.  Luckily, I can use the massive backlog of ARCs I have on my Kindle Paperwhite to meet the challenge.  And, for every 10 books over 100 pages, I get to read a book I want.  Sigh, I so want to read my ARCs!  This will not be a difficult challenge for me!

I have tons of reading to get underway, starting December 17, and it looks like I might be buying a book for a group member.  I can hardly wait to get started.

Let the reviews begin!  Oh, but I have to wait a month.  Wow - that might be the toughest part!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a good motivation to cleanse my kindle of arcs. I hope you have a great time with your Coyer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge backlog of ARCs too, plus, I already have 36 ARCs that will be released in 2017... We can do it, Barb :) Good luck!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Wait is always hard :) Glad you are joining us! This time around should be fun, I am excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you joining us, I hope you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete